Following a recent multi-million pound refurbishment project including the installation of eight new food outlets, the centre required an updated look with regards to the branding and signage.
Having carried out various works on this site in the past, when it came to the rebranding of The Core Shopping Centre our client gave us the opportunity to tender for the signage to which we were successful and awarded the contract.
Working together with the centre management and main contractors for the site, we produced visuals and specification drawings for all signage utilising the new brand. All internal and external signage required updating which was split into two phases, with the external branding being the priority.
External signage includes:
• Large format flex-face retroframe signs with digitally printed skins, halo illuminated via LED modules, fixed to high level glazing.
• Built up internally illuminated lettering fixed to glazing.
• Cladding of existing high level banners with new branded aluminium panels.
• Stencil-cut panels with new branding detail to replace all other existing signage.
Internal signage includes:
• Updating of all existing directories with new acrylic panels and replacement of internal LED modules.
• Folded aluminium trays for wayfinding purposes.
• Digitally printed graphics applied to walls and glazing areas on all three levels.
All works were completed on an out of hours basis utilising specialist high level powered access machines.
The new signage gives a more modern and striking look to the centre.
What we did
Produced visuals and specification drawings for all signage
Internal and external signage
Digitally Printed Graphics
Out of hours installation utilising specialist high level powered access machines.